Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, April 16, 2016

retrosketches #209 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

Hello hello! Here with the last batch of fantastic winners for challenge #209Thank you for playing with us, so much inspiration!!!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the this challenge's RetroSketch ROCKstar.... This fun card just makes me smile! I love every cool thing about it!




And a BIG CONGRATS to these RetroSketch SHOUTouts - what a beautiful group of cards!

 
 

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

Back in a few!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! It was such a cute sketch, and I say that every week. Thank you for all the inspiration! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. And...I was the LUCKY recipient of that card :0) Thanks Wendy!!!

    ReplyDelete